"If you like filling out paperwork for reimbursement, you’ve come to the wrong place. I do have some pretty good ideas about benefits debit cards though. Check out this short, action-packed benefits debit card video to learn more."
When you watch this benefits debit card video, you could learn the answers to these riddles:
- Is claims prison really that cold and unforgiving?
- Does Captain Contributor know how to knock?
- What is Captain Contributor’s new superpower?
Benefits Debit Card Information
A benefits debit card can be linked to the following:
- Flexible Spending Account (Health and Dependent Care)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Health Savings Account
- Transit/Commuter Accounts
With a benefits debit card, you can use your employer-sponsored benefit accounts and avoid paying out of pocket.
Most benefits cards are powered by Mastercard or Visa, making them almost universally accepted. You can use your benefits debit card at approved locations, like pharmacies, daycare, doctor’s offices, bus and subway stations, and more.
Even if you have a benefits debit card, you should always keep your receipts. Your benefits administrator may ask for them to verify your purchases.