1) Says if you're fired from your job, you aren't eligible for COBRA benefits.
2) Says COBRA is just a scaled-down version of your previous insurance.
3) Says COBRA doesn't cover vision or dental.
4) Says COBRA coverage takes too long to go in to effect.
1) Says HSAs are best suited for older people
2) Says HSAs can only be used for healthcare expenses.
3) Says HSAs are the same as FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts).
1) Says using a benefits debit card means you don’t have to keep receipts.
2) Says you can use a benefits debit card at an ATM.
3) Says you can use credit card receipts to file claims.
4) Says you can use your debit card for gas and groceries.
1) Says HRAs count as income for the employee.
2) Says HRAs can be used for anything, including vacations!
3) Says you can take your HRA with you when you leave the company.
4) Says HRAs cannot cover insurance premiums.
1) Says you have to have health insurance to have an FSA.
2) Says you can only use FSAs for people on your health insurance policy.
3) Says you always lose any FSA money you don’t spend.
4) Says you can only spend what you have contributed to your FSA.
1) Says you can use your Transit benefits to buy gas.
2) Says you can keep your Transit account if you leave your company.
3) Says there is no limit on how much you can spend from your Transit account.
4) Says Transit accounts are a good way to pay for speeding tickets.
1) Says your DCAP can be used to pay for you and your spouse to go out dancing.
2) Says your DCAP is only good for preschool.
3) Says you can pay your 16-year-old to watch his little brother after school with a DCAP.
4) Says a DCAP can only be used for children.
1) Says an LPFSA is limited to only prescription medications.
2) Says you can get your teeth whitened with your LPFSA.
3) Says you can’t use your LPFSA for prescription sunglasses.
4) Says “fur baby” check ups are qualified expenses.